Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Oh Mr. Cain...

Okay so whether you've been following the election or not I'm sure you've heard this developing story. Apparently back in the 90's Herman Cain sexually harassed a number of women. At first I didn't really believe it because of the way the story came out. It was an anonymous story from anonymous women during an unspecified time. I mean how vague can you be? So he apparently harassed some unknown women by saying some unknown things at an unknown time. Confusing right?

At first I just brushed it off. Then the first woman came out and added some legs to the story. I began to think 'hmm... Maybe he did do something.' Her story opened up more questions for me than answers. Why did she choose Gloria Alred as her lawyer. Don't get me wrong she may be a great person but lately she have only defended the worst of the worst (like Tiger Woods' 20,000th jumpoff). Another flag was that she didn't tell anyone about this until now? Really? I mean you held on to this since the 90's and didn't tell a soul until be decides to run for president? How can you remember something that happened so long ago with such vivid detail?

I'm not saying that she or any of the other women are lying or bending the truth but I always have my doubts when people come out years later to say something happened to them. Especially when the accusers is trying to accomplish something. It always wreaks of something even more dishonest.

While these women may have been sexually harassed why wait so long to say something? That's all I would like to know. Why not say something right then and there to stop this from happening to the next woman? That is what its all about right?

I'm just sayin'
Sincere

Published on the go via blogger for android

No comments:

Post a Comment